Brett Drewitt (odds to win) heads into the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2016 and finished 67th.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 7:43 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Brett Drewitt odds for the The RSM Classic
Drewitt’s recent form
- Drewitt hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three events, with an average finish of 39th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last three appearances.
- Drewitt has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last three appearances.
- He posted a final score of -4 relative to par in his only made cut in his last three appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Drewitt at The RSM Classic
- Drewitt finished 67th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2016). His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brett Drewitt 2021 results
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||39||72-66-69-73 (-4)||$25,675|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
Drewitt’s last tournament appearance was on October 28-30 at Port Royal Golf Course. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 39th-place finish in the Butterfield Bermuda Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from