Brent Burns will be in action Friday when his San Jose Sharks face the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena. Looking to wager on Burns’ props? Here is some info to assist you, below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brent Burns Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brent Burns Season Stats
- Burns’ plus-minus rating this season is -17, in 26:10 per game on the ice.
- Burns has scored in 10 games this season, and has 10 goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 37 games so far this season, and has 46 in total.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 44 games, and has 56 points in total, this season.
- He has four goals on the power play, plus 15 assists.
- He has a 5.0% shooting percentage, taking 2.5 shots per game.
Brent Burns Prop Bet Insights
- Burns has gone over his points prop bet in 40 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 75 opportunities).
- Through 32 games with shorter odds than -115 to go over his point total, Burns has hit the over 19 times (59.4% of chances).
- Through 39 games with longer odds than -115 to exceed his point total, Burns has hit the over 19 times (48.7% of chances).
- Burns’ implied probability to go over his point total is 53.5% based on the odds.
Brent Burns Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/28/2022||Oilers||1||0||1||27:44||Away||L 5-4 OT|
|4/24/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||28:21||Away||W 5-4 SO|
|4/19/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||27:40||Home||W 3-2|
|4/17/2022||Wild||2||0||2||28:28||Away||L 5-4 OT|
|4/14/2022||Blackhawks||1||0||1||28:02||Away||L 5-4 SO|
|4/12/2022||Predators||0||0||0||25:01||Away||L 1-0 OT|
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from