Brent Burns and the San Jose Sharks face the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. Does a wager on Burns intrigue you? Use our stats and information to make the final decision.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brent Burns Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brent Burns Season Stats
- In 64 games this season, Burns has averaged 26:19 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -20.
- Burns has scored in six games this season, and has six goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 28 games so far this season, and has 36 in total.
- He has gotten at least one point in 31 games, and has 42 points in total, this season.
- Burns has three goals and 12 assists on the power play.
- Burns’ shooting percentage this season is 3.7%, and he is averaging 2.5 shots per game.
Brent Burns Prop Bet Insights
- Burns has exceeded his points prop bet 27 times this season in games with a set points prop (58 opportunities).
- Burns has had shorter odds than -155 to go over on his points over/under in two games this season.
- In 56 games this season with longer odds than -155 to go over his point total, Burns has exceeded the total 26 times (46.4% of chances).
- Burns’ odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 60.8% that he hits the over.
Brent Burns Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Panthers||0||0||0||26:16||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/10/2022||Kings||2||1||1||28:06||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/6/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||26:54||Away||L 3-2 OT|
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from