Brendon Todd hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club as he tries to follow up his 10th-place performance at this tournament in 2021 with another top-10 finish. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brendon Todd odds for the Wyndham Championship
Todd’s recent form
- Todd has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Todd has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Todd at the Wyndham Championship
- In Todd’s last two trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 10th.
- Todd has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Todd finished 10th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 87 yards shorter than the average course Todd has played over the past year (7,214 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendon Todd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||64||70-72-71-73 (+2)||13.568||-2.444||$15,975|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||71-65-71-69 (-8)||-5.288||6.468||$21,975|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||-3.068||-1.138||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-68-66 (-8)||-0.048||10.256||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||68-68-65-71 (-8)||–||–||$579,600|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||0.604||-2.194||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||64||64-74-71-73 (-2)||15.72||9.420||$15,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||72-68-68-69 (-7)||-9.036||2.500||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||15.488||-0.508||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73||2.528||-2.708||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74||-8.036||2.395||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||60||73-72-74-78 (+9)||-1.843||1.023||$27,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||74-67-74-69 (+4)||-3.900||5.097||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-69-67-72 (-8)||0.034||4.874||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-70-70 (-10)||5.103||-0.683||$119,843|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-68-73||1.683||-1.414||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-66-70-69 (-8)||-5.203||4.886||$19,639|
Here’s a breakdown of Todd’s 64th-place finish in his most recent outing at the 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities, July 21-25).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from