In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Todd from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brendon Todd odds for the RBC Heritage
Todd’s recent form
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Todd has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -1.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Todd at the RBC Heritage
- Todd has average finish of 37th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 34th-place.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Todd finished 34th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded one top-10 round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,308 yards, which is longer than the 7,121-yard length for this event.
- Courses Todd has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,269 yards, 148 yards longer than the 7,121-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendon Todd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||34||72-68 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||15.488||-0.508||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73||2.528||-2.708||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74||-8.036||2.395||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||60||73-72-74-78 (+9)||-1.843||1.023||$27,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||74-67-74-69 (+4)||-3.900||5.097||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-69-67-72 (-8)||0.034||4.874||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-70-70 (-10)||5.103||-0.683||$119,843|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-68-73||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-66-70-69 (-8)||-5.203||4.886||$19,639|
Todd’s last appearance, his eighth-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from