Brendon Todd missed the cut in his last appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +6600 odds to win as he looks for a better outcome in this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brendon Todd odds for the RBC Heritage
Todd’s recent form
- Todd will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Todd has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Todd has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Todd at the RBC Heritage
- Todd has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is fourth.
- Todd has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Todd did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Todd will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.9 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendon Todd 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||46||73-71-76-73 (+5)||$33,503|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||74-69-71-71 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||57||74-70-71-78 (+5)||$21,018|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||74-71-67-69 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-69-65-71 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||70-64-66-69 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-67-70-70 (-17)||$125,250|
Todd’s last tournament appearance was on April 8-11 at Augusta National Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 46th-place finish in the Masters Tournament.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from