Below you’ll find stats and insights about Todd from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brendon Todd odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Todd’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Todd has finished in the top five once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Todd has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Todd at the RBC Canadian Open
- Todd has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 13th.
- Todd has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Todd finished 13th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- Todd will take to the 7,025-yard course this week at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,232 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendon Todd 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-68 (-8)||–||–||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||68-68-65-71 (-8)||–||–||$579,600|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||0.604||-2.194||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||64||64-74-71-73 (-2)||15.72||9.420||$15,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||72-68-68-69 (-7)||-9.036||2.500||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||68-69-72-70 (-9)||15.488||-0.508||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73||2.528||-2.708||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-74||-8.036||2.395||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||60||73-72-74-78 (+9)||-1.843||1.023||$27,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||74-67-74-69 (+4)||-3.900||5.097||$20,286|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-69-67-72 (-8)||0.034||4.874||$58,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||68-69-70-70 (-10)||5.103||-0.683||$119,843|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-68-73||1.683||-1.414||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||67-66-70-69 (-8)||-5.203||4.886||$19,639|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Todd’s third-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club on May 26-29.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from