Brendon Todd has +25000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brendon Todd odds for the Masters Tournament
Todd’s recent form
- Todd has made the cut in three straight events.
- Todd has finished in the top 20 once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Todd has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Todd at the Masters Tournament
- Todd failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- Todd did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Todd will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,257 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.0 strokes and an average score of -5.1. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendon Todd 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||74-69-71-71 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||57||74-70-71-78 (+5)||$21,018|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||74-71-67-69 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-69-65-71 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||70-64-66-69 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||68-67-70-70 (-17)||$125,250|
Todd’s last appearance, his 35th-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from