Brendan Steele hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last tournament here, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and placed 55th. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brendan Steele odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Steele’s recent form
- Steele has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Steele has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Steele at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Steele last played this event in 2019 and finished 55th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 110 yards longer than the average course Steele has played over the past year (7,230 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendan Steele 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||72-75||9.594||-8.032||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-66-69-69 (-8)||5.908||1.68||$61,835|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||10||69-76-68-71 (-4)||4.972||9.852||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||70-72-69-68 (-1)||-2.620||13.952||$357,813|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-78-72 (+8)||5.24||1.108||$21,762|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||7.796||7.184||$22,308|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-69-69-71 (-6)||9.471||-2.098||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||70-73-77-72 (+4)||10.105||-5.925||$87,600|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||0.611||-2.764||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-72||-0.873||-4.697||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-68||-1.263||-0.904||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-73-75||-2.269||-1.039||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-71||-5.176||1.428||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from