Brendan Steele heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 25th in his last event, the Travelers Championship. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will host the event from July 21-24. The defending champion of the event is Cameron Champ.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 3:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brendan Steele odds for the 3M Open
Steele’s recent form
- Steele has made the cut in seven straight events.
- Steele has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Steele has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those five times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Steele at the 3M Open
- Steele finished 53rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while TPC Twin Cities has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Steele will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,220 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brendan Steele 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-66-69-69 (-8)||5.908||1.68||$61,835|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||10||69-76-68-71 (-4)||4.972||9.852||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||70-72-69-68 (-1)||-2.620||13.952||$357,813|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-78-72 (+8)||5.24||1.108||$21,762|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||48||68-74-71-72 (-3)||7.796||7.184||$22,308|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-69-69-71 (-6)||9.471||-2.098||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||70-73-77-72 (+4)||10.105||-5.925||$87,600|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||0.611||-2.764||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-72||-0.873||-4.697||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-68||-1.263||-0.904||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-73-75||-2.269||-1.039||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-71||-5.176||1.428||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Steele’s 25th-place finish last time out at the Travelers Championship on June 23-27.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from