The St. Louis Blues, with Brayden Schenn, will be in action Saturday against the Carolina Hurricanes at Enterprise Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET. If you’d like to make a wager on Schenn’s prop bets, we’ve got plenty of info to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brayden Schenn Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brayden Schenn Season Stats
- In 47 games this season, Schenn has a plus-minus rating of +19, and averages 17:35 on the ice.
- Schenn has 18 goals so far this season, scoring in 16 different games.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 16 games this season, and has 24 in total.
- Schenn has 42 points so far this season, with at least one point in 27 different games.
- On the power play, Schenn has five goals and six assists.
- Schenn is averaging 1.8 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 21.4%.
Brayden Schenn Prop Bet Insights
- Schenn has gone over his points prop bet 20 times this season in games with a set points prop (31 opportunities).
- In the 13 games Schenn has played this season with shorter odds than -125 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total nine times (69.2% of chances).
- In the 18 games Schenn has played this season with longer odds than -125 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 10 times (55.6% of chances).
- Schenn has an implied probability of 55.6% to go over his point total based on the odds.
Brayden Schenn Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/19/2022||Blue Jackets||2||0||2||19:49||Away||L 5-4|
|3/17/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||23:48||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/13/2022||Jets||2||1||1||19:23||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/6/2022||Devils||1||0||1||16:36||Away||L 3-2 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from