The St. Louis Blues, with Brayden Schenn, will be on the ice Monday versus the Arizona Coyotes at Enterprise Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Schenn available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brayden Schenn Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brayden Schenn Season Stats
- Schenn has averaged 17:39 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +15.
- Schenn has scored in 17 games this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 19 games so far this season, and has 28 in total.
- Schenn has 47 points this season, accumulating at least one point in 31 different games.
- Schenn has five goals and eight assists on the power play.
- Schenn’s shooting percentage this season is 20.2%, and he is averaging 1.8 shots per game.
Brayden Schenn Prop Bet Insights
- In 24 of the 36 games Schenn has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- Schenn has played a single game this season with shorter odds than -165 to go over on his points over/under.
- In 36 games this season with longer odds than -165 to go over his point total, Schenn has exceeded the total 24 times (66.7% of chances).
- Schenn has an implied probability of 62.3% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
Brayden Schenn Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/1/2022||Oilers||1||1||0||20:02||Away||L 6-5 OT|
|3/19/2022||Blue Jackets||2||0||2||19:49||Away||L 5-4|
|3/17/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||23:48||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/13/2022||Jets||2||1||1||19:23||Home||L 4-3 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from