Brayden Point and the Tampa Bay Lightning face the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday, April 4, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Point in that upcoming Lightning-Maple Leafs matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brayden Point Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brayden Point Season Stats
- Point has averaged 19:31 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of -2.
- Point has scored in 26 games so far this season, and has 27 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 21 games this season, and has 26 in total.
- He has gotten at least one point in 39 games, and has 53 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, Point has nine goals and 10 assists.
- He has a 17.9% shooting percentage, taking 2.8 shots per game.
Brayden Point Prop Bet Insights
- In 37 of the 50 games Point has played with a set points prop, he’s gone over the prop total.
- In 15 games with shorter odds than -205 to exceed his point total, Point has hit the over 12 times (80.0% of chances).
- In the 34 games Point has played this season with longer odds than -205 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 24 times (70.6% of chances).
- Point’s implied probability to go over his point total is 67.2% based on the odds.
Brayden Point Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/2/2022||Canadiens||1||1||0||19:45||Home||L 5-4 SO|
|3/29/2022||Hurricanes||2||1||1||20:23||Home||W 4-3 OT|
|3/26/2022||Red Wings||2||1||1||20:29||Away||W 2-1 OT|
Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from