In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Snedeker from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brandt Snedeker odds for the Valero Texas Open
Snedeker’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Snedeker has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Snedeker has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He finished -7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Snedeker at the Valero Texas Open
- Over Snedeker’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once and the top 20 every time. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- Snedeker has made the cut in each of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Snedeker played this event in 2022, he finished 18th.
- He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- This course is set up to play at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Snedeker has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,268 yards, 226 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard TPC San Antonio (Oaks) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandt Snedeker 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||73-66-67 (-7)||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-80||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-75-75||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||65-69-71-69 (-14)||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||66-65-68-70 (-11)||$35,700|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from