Below you’ll find stats and insights about Snedeker from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brandt Snedeker odds for the Travelers Championship
Snedeker’s recent form
- Snedeker will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his last five events, Snedeker has an average finish of 59th.
- Snedeker hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 59th.
- He has an average score of +3 across his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Snedeker at the Travelers Championship
- In Snedeker’s last six appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 42nd.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- Snedeker last played this event in 2022 and finished 69th.
- Snedeker recorded three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 413 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Snedeker has played over the past year has been 384 yards longer than the 6,841 yards TPC River Highlands will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandt Snedeker 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||69||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-72-70 (E)||9.944||4.264||$22,568|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||72-74-72-77 (+7)||-1.340||4.164||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71-69-70-75 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73||5.02||-0.610||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-74||-5.096||-0.172||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||73-66-67-75 (-7)||-3.296||-1.724||$92,606|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-80||-2.413||-3.228||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-76||-2.868||0.502||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-71||-2.737||0.570||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-75-75||-4.352||-0.552||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-74||-0.944||0.188||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||65-69-71-69 (-14)||0.032||1.170||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||66-65-68-70 (-11)||1.319||1.364||$35,700|
Here’s a breakdown of Snedeker’s 48th-place finish in his most recent outing at the RBC Canadian Open (St. George’s Golf and Country Club, June 9-12).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from