Brandt Snedeker currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Snedeker from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 11:28 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brandt Snedeker odds for the The RSM Classic
Snedeker’s recent form
- Snedeker hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 56th.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Snedeker has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished -7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Snedeker at The RSM Classic
- In his last four trips to this event, Snedeker has an average finishing position of 37th.
- Snedeker has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Snedeker last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,307 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- The average course Snedeker has played over the past year has been 262 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandt Snedeker 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||66-71-73-67 (-7)||$16,272|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68-70||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-73||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||68-74||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||47||72-68-68-70 (-6)||$24,331|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-75||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||4-8||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||11||69-69-69-67 (-10)||$141,570|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||68-68-72-68 (-4)||$109,000|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||38||70-71-71-67 (-9)||$34,125|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-71||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||60||72-70-75-70 (+3)||$16,279|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||66-70-75-69 (E)||$18,325|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||66-68-68-70 (-16)||$119,475|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||11||69-69-67-71 (-8)||$167,325|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||6||72-67-72-68 (-9)||$259,875|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||68||75-71-75-75 (+8)||$19,344|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||69-70-77-69 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-69||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from