Brandon Wu heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 30th in his last event, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will host the event from August 4- 7. The defending champion of the event is Kevin Kisner.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brandon Wu odds for the Wyndham Championship
Wu’s recent form
- Wu has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Wu has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Wu has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,243 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||30||69-69-72-67 (-11)||9.348||-2.64||$50,340|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||71-74||1.406||1.978||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||67-72-71-67 (-3)||–||–||$243,700|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||72-65-70-67 (-10)||-8.596||5.776||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-70||-2.218||-5.988||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||69||71-69-80-80 (+12)||15.340||-8.516||$24,840|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||-9.444||-1.736||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||1.630||-2.456||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||7.688||-2.548||$552,367|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||72-65-69-72 (-6)||-7.384||-0.976||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-69-68-69 (-13)||$218,300|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-66||-0.944||0.792||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-72||2.307||-3.538||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-76||-3.736||0.98||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-69||1.316||-0.047||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-71||-2.34||-0.408||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Wu’s 30th-place finish last time out at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from