Brandon Wu heads into the 2021 The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Houston Open.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 3:40 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Brandon Wu odds for the The RSM Classic
Wu’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Wu finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Wu has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, he finished -5 relative to par in his only made cut.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Wu 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||34||70-70-66-73 (-5)||$33,865|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-69||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-71||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||72-77||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||7||66-67-71-70 (-14)||$91,125|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from