Brandon Wu hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last event, The Open Championship. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brandon Wu odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Wu’s recent form
- Wu has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Wu has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his last five events, his average score has been even par.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 103 yards longer than the average course Wu has played over the past year (7,237 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||71-74||1.406||1.978||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||6||67-72-71-67 (-3)||–||–||$243,700|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||72-65-70-67 (-10)||-8.596||5.776||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-70||-2.218||-5.988||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||69||71-69-80-80 (+12)||15.340||-8.516||$24,840|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||-9.444||-1.736||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||1.630||-2.456||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||7.688||-2.548||$552,367|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||72-65-69-72 (-6)||-7.384||-0.976||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-69-68-69 (-13)||$218,300|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-66||-0.944||0.792||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-72||2.307||-3.538||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-76||-3.736||0.98||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-69||1.316||-0.047||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-71||-2.34||-0.408||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from