Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wu from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Brandon Wu odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Wu’s recent form
- Wu has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Wu has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Wu at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Wu last played this event in 2022 and finished 116th.
- Wu recorded four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 75 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Wu has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,257 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Wu 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||116||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-66-70 (-13)||-9.444||-1.736||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||1.630||-2.456||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||69-70-66-63 (-16)||7.688||-2.548||$552,367|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||69-72-72-68 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||72-65-69-72 (-6)||-7.384||-0.976||$41,600|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-69-68-69 (-13)||$218,300|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||77-66||-0.944||0.792||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-69-72||2.307||-3.538||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-76||-3.736||0.98||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-72-69||1.316||-0.047||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-71||-2.34||-0.408||$0|
Wu’s last appearance, his 51st-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from