In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Matthews from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of June 19, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brandon Matthews odds for the U.S. Open
Matthews’ recent form
- In his last three appearances, Matthews has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last three tournaments.
- Matthews hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last three tournaments, with an average finish of 60th.
- He finished with a score of +16 in his only made cut over his last three appearances.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Matthews at the U.S. Open
- Matthews finished 60th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,259 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Matthews will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,097 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Matthews 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||60||71-69-79 (+16)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-77||3.368||-4.194||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from