Brandon Ingram has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his New Orleans Pelicans and the Portland Trail Blazers. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Trail Blazers.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Ingram has averaged 23.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- 20 times this season (out of 40 total games — 50%) Ingram has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Ingram’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.4 points) by 0.5 points.
- Ingram has hit the points over in exactly half of his 36 opportunities.
- Ingram has hit the over on his point totals in 18 out of 40 matchups.
- Teams are scoring 115.6 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fifth-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 36 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Ingram’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 33.7, which is 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (34.5).
- In 17 of 40 games (42.5%) Ingram has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Ingram’s season-long PRA average (33.7) is 0.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 33.5.
- Ingram has hit the over on his PRA prop bets only 41.7% of the time this season (15 of 36 opportunities).
- In just 17 of 40 contests this season (42.5%) Ingram covered his average PRA over/under (33.5).
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from