Does Brandon Ingram cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Ingram hits the court on Tuesday against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Ingram has recorded 23.7 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.2 points greater than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- 23 times this season (out of 39 total games — 59%) Ingram has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Ingram’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.4 points) by 0.3 points.
- Ingram has gone over the point total in just 48.6% of his opportunities (17 of 35 chances).
- Ingram’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.4 points, a figure he’s covered just 19 out of 39 games (48.7%).
- Teams are averaging 115.4 points per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fifth-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 35 times this season.
- Ingram has averaged 33.5 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (32.5).
- In 20 of 39 games (51.3%) Ingram has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Ingram’s season-long PRA average (33.5) is equal to his average PRA over/under.
- Ingram has gone over his PRA prop bets only 40% of the time this year (14 of 35 opportunities).
- In only 16 of 39 contests this year (41%) Ingram covered his average PRA over/under (33.5).
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Trail Blazers
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from