Brandon Ingram has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his New Orleans Pelicans and the Denver Nuggets. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Nuggets.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Ingram has put up 24.2 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.3 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 44.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 43 games) Ingram has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Ingram’s season scoring average of 24.2 is 0.8 points higher than his 23.4 average points over/under.
- Ingram has gone over his points prop total 19 times (half of his chances).
- Ingram has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.4 points) in 51.2% of his games (22 out of 43 games).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are scoring 111.0 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 38 times this season.
- Ingram combines to average 34.0 points, rebounds and assists, 2.5 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (36.5).
- In 39.5% of his games (17 out of 43) Ingram has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Ingram has a season-long PRA average (34.0) that’s 0.5 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (33.5).
- In only 16 out of 38 chances this year (42.1%), Ingram has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 44.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 43 contests), Ingram covered his average PRA over/under (33.5).
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from