Brandon Ingram has multiple prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his New Orleans Pelicans and the Dallas Mavericks. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Mavericks.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a points prop bet set in 39 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Ingram is set at 24.5 points. That’s 0.6 more points than his season average of 23.9.
- In 20 of 44 games this season (45.5%) Ingram has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Ingram’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 23.4 points, which he’s outscored by 0.5 points on average this year.
- Ingram has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 19 out of 39 times (48.7%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Ingram has scored more than his average points over/under of 23.4.
- Teams are scoring 111.0 points per game against the Mavericks this season, the 19th-most allowed by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Ingram has had an assists prop bet set in 39 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Ingram has averaged 4.7 assists per game, 0.2 more than Saturday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- Ingram has collected more than 4.5 assists in 20 out of 44 games this season (45.5%).
- Ingram’s per-game assist average (4.7) is 0.2 more than his average assist prop bet total (4.5).
- In just 41% of his games (16 out of 39), Ingram has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Ingram has covered his average assist prop total (4.5) in just 20 of his 44 games (45.5%).
- The Mavericks’ opponents are averaging 23.0 assists per game, which is the 27th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from