Brandon Ingram has several prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his New Orleans Pelicans and the Boston Celtics. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Celtics.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 40 of them.
- Ingram’s 23.8 points per game average is 0.3 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- In 48.9% of his matchups this season (22 of 45 games) Ingram has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Ingram’s season scoring average of 23.8 is 0.3 points higher than his 23.5 average points over/under.
- Ingram has hit the points over in only 19 of 40 opportunities (47.5%).
- Ingram has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.5 points) in only 48.9% of his matchups (22 out of 45 contests).
- Teams are scoring 111.2 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 16th-most allowed by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Ingram has had an assists prop bet set in 40 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Ingram’s year-long assist average — 4.6 per game — is 0.1 assists higher than Monday’s assist prop bet value (4.5).
- Ingram has dished out more than 4.5 assists in 20 out of 45 games this season (44.4%).
- Ingram has averaged 4.6 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 4.5.
- In only 40% of his games (16 out of 40), Ingram has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- In just 44.4% of Ingram’s games (20 out of 45) he’s recorded more than 4.5 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are averaging 23.5 assists per game against the Celtics this season, the 25th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Celtics
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from