Brandon Ingram will look to make an impact for the New Orleans Pelicans when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Ingram posts 24.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.2 steals and 0.4 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Ingram’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets (November 19)
Ingram Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Ingram has put up 24.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Ingram has appeared in 16 games this season, totaling more than 22.5 points in five of them.
- Ingram has gone up against a points prop bet in 10 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total six times.
- Ingram has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Ingram has finished three games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Conceding 103.7 points per game, the Clippers are the eighth-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Ingram Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from