Brandon Ingram and New Orleans play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Ingram has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Ingram’s 23.9 points per game average is 0.6 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 36 total games — 44.4%) Ingram has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Ingram’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.3 points) by 0.6 points.
- Ingram has hit the points over in exactly half of his 32 opportunities.
- Ingram has hit the over on his point totals in 16 out of 36 matchups.
- The Timberwolves’ opponents are averaging 117.0 points per game, which is the third-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Ingram has had a prop bet set for assists in 32 of 36 total games this season.
- Ingram’s season-long assist average — 4.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Thursday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 47.2% of his matchups this season (17 out of 36) Ingram has collected more than 4.5 assists.
- Ingram’s per-game assist average (4.8) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (4.4).
- Ingram has gone over his average assist prop bet total (4.4) in just 17 of his 36 contests (47.2%).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have averaged 25.8 assists per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Ingram vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from