Brandon Hagy enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will host the event from August 4- 7. The defending champion of the event is Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Brandon Hagy odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hagy’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hagy has an average finish of 45th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Hagy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hagy at the Wyndham Championship
- Hagy finished below the cut line in each of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Hagy last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Hagy has played over the last year (7,254 yards) is 127 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Hagy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-74||-2.784||-1.862||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||76-73||6.684||-13.122||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||70-62-71-72 (-13)||4.540||-5.08||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||63||70-69-68-75 (-2)||-0.72||5.900||$15,407|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||75-71||-9.890||-0.316||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||73-68-74-70 (+5)||-10.24||4.448||$18,531|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-78||-7.166||-1.422||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||-0.848||-2.742||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||-6.478||7.652||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||66-67-71-74 (-6)||7.492||9.648||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75||-4.278||-0.356||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-72||-10.008||1.498||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||70-70-71-72 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||70-67-70-68 (-9)||3.468||-3.828||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-76||-2.322||-5.319||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-2.311||0.158||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-74||0.006||-3.576||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-73||-3.340||-1.827||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||74-66-71 (-4)||-0.063||-0.841||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.299||1.543||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-73-72||2.839||-1.57||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from