Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hagy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Brandon Hagy odds for the Travelers Championship
Hagy’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Hagy has an average finish of 106th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Hagy has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his last five tournaments.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Hagy at the Travelers Championship
- In his last four trips to this event, Hagy placed 148th in his only finish.
- Hagy has one made cut in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Hagy played this event in 2022, he finished 148th.
- Hagy carded one birdie and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 413 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Hagy will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,235 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Hagy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||148||75 (+5)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||64||73-68-74-70 (+5)||-10.24||4.448||$18,531|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-78||-7.166||-1.422||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||-0.848||-2.742||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-73||-6.478||7.652||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||66-67-71-74 (-6)||7.492||9.648||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75||-4.278||-0.356||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-72||-10.008||1.498||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||70-70-71-72 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||70-67-70-68 (-9)||3.468||-3.828||$85,020|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-76||-2.322||-5.319||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-2.311||0.158||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-74||0.006||-3.576||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-73||-3.340||-1.827||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||74-66-71 (-4)||-0.063||-0.841||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.299||1.543||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-73-72||2.839||-1.57||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Hagy’s 64th-place finish in his most recent outing at the RBC Canadian Open (St. George’s Golf and Country Club, June 9-12).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from