Brandon Hagy’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hagy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 3:35 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Brandon Hagy odds for the The RSM Classic
Hagy’s recent form
- Hagy hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 55th.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hagy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -2.5.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Hagy at The RSM Classic
- Hagy finished 35th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Hagy made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- Hagy last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,299.
- The courses Hagy has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,287 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brandon Hagy 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||71-76||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||51||65-72-73-72 (-2)||$15,717|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||54||70-74-72-70 (+6)||$20,762|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||56||65-71-70-71 (-7)||$15,820|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||58||71-66-71-73 (-7)||$15,890|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||78-69||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-68||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||5||12-13-6-19 (+41)||$143,500|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||70-78||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||18||67-64-67-73 (-13)||$82,150|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||6||65-71-68-68 (-16)||$262,500|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-68||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||50||76-70-77-70 (+5)||$23,343|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||77-69||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-80||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||73-69-70-72 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||60||74-67-72-72 (+1)||$15,387|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||76-76||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||17||70-70-72-71 (-5)||$105,875|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||2||69-62-76-66 (-7)||$763,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-78||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||42||66-75-73-73 (-1)||$25,875|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||64-70-72-71 (-11)||$58,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-71||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from