NFL play in Week 11 will see the San Francisco 49ers and Brandon Aiyuk hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Aiyuk’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Brandon Aiyuk Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Aiyuk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jaguars are allowing 274.8 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- Aiyuk records 28.4 receiving yards per game, 16.1 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two out of nine games this year (22.2%), Aiyuk has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk’s average of 28.4 receiving yards per game is 3.3 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (31.7).
- Aiyuk has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards twice in nine games this season (22.2%).
- At 1.2 passing TDs allowed per game, the Jaguars defense is ranked second in the NFL.
- In two of nine games this season, Aiyuk has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Brandon Aiyuk or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from