Brandon Aiyuk Week 16 Player Props
Aiyuk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Aiyuk is averaging 66.6 receiving yards per game, 6.9 less than the over/under of 73.5 set for Saturday’s outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Aiyuk has totaled more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- The Cardinals defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 15th-most yards in the NFL this season (252.6 per game).
- Aiyuk has put up 12.8 more receiving yards per game (66.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 53.8.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.8 yards.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Aiyuk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Brandon Aiyuk or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from