Brandon Aiyuk Week 15 Player Props
Aiyuk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Aiyuk is averaging 66.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 73.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Aiyuk has put up more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys sport the second-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 225.4 yards per game.
- Aiyuk has put up 14.5 more receiving yards per game (66.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 51.5.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 chances), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (51.5).
- Aiyuk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Brandon Aiyuk or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from