Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Aiyuk has a prop bet set for receiving yards in the game. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Brandon Aiyuk Week 14 Player Props
Aiyuk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Aiyuk’s 60.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (59.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Aiyuk has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- The Football Team defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 30th-most yards in the NFL this season (224.7 per game).
- Aiyuk has collected 9.5 more receiving yards per game (60.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 50.6.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.6 yards.
- Aiyuk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Brandon Aiyuk or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from