Brandon Aiyuk Week 13 Player Props
Aiyuk’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Aiyuk is averaging 55.8 receiving yards per game, 3.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (52.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Aiyuk has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (258.2 per game).
- Aiyuk’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.2 per game. He has put up 5.6 more per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.2.
- Aiyuk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Brandon Aiyuk or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from