Branden Grace won the 2016 RBC Heritage, and he has the 32nd-best odds (+7000) to win the tournament this year at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Branden Grace odds for the RBC Heritage
Grace’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Grace has finished first once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Grace has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -6.5 those four times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Grace at the RBC Heritage
- Over the last six times Grace has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top 10 two times and his average finish at the event is 28th.
- Grace has made the cut in five of his last six trips to this tournament.
- The last time Grace played this event in 2020, he finished 61st. He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,298 yards, which is 199 yards longer than the 7,099-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Grace has played over the last year (7,263 yards) is 164 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.4 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Branden Grace 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||75-71-70-68 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||74-71-67-76 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||1||67-68-68-66 (-19)||$540,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||71-69-70-71 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||34||71-69-73-70 (-5)||$40,638|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-75||$0|
Grace’s last appearance, his 23rd-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from