In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Grace from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:32 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Branden Grace odds for the PGA Championship
Grace’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Grace has an average finish of 50th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Grace has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Grace at the PGA Championship
- Grace has an average finishing position of 48th in his last five trips to this event.
- Grace has made the cut three times in his last five entries to the event.
- Grace last played this event in 2022 and finished 78th.
- Grace finished with two birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,282 yards over the past year, while Southern Hills Country Club is set to play at a shorter 7,131 yards.
- Southern Hills Country Club checks in at 7,131 yards, 173 yards shorter than the average course Grace has played over the past year (7,304 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Branden Grace 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||70-69-67-67 (-15)||1.572||-0.752||$36,855|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72||-3.716||-5.110||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||71-70-68-69 (-6)||3.548||-6.084||$38,171|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72||0.72||-5.230||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73||-2.538||0.358||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||53||71-72-73-73 (+1)||0.339||0.034||$47,800|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||71-78||-0.098||-2.268||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-74||-2.537||-3.033||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||68-69-72-72 (-3)||-2.549||2.457||$20,869|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.120||-2.868||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||33||69-69-74-67 (-13)||-3.889||-2.242||$105,500|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Grace’s 38th-place finish last time out at the AT&T Byron Nelson on May 12-15.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from