The Illinois State Redbirds (8-13, 3-7 MVC) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (13-8, 6-4 MVC) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Carver Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Braves’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Redbirds ( ).
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Bradley vs Illinois State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Bradley Offense Vs. Illinois State Defense
|Bradley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Illinois State Defense|
|71.0 (195)||Points/Gm||68.2 (153)|
|9.8 (328)||Possessions/Game||12.3 (108)|
|46.0 (100)||Field Goal %||44.2 (211)|
|35.9 (79)||3PT %||33.5 (168)|
|53.2 (83)||Effective FG %||50.3 (193)|
|55.8 (119)||True Shooting %||54.0 (150)|
Illinois State Offense Vs. Bradley Defense
|Illinois State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bradley Defense|
|65.5 (325)||Points/Gm||61.5 (22)|
|12.3 (256)||Possessions/Game||9.8 (37)|
|42.5 (287)||Field Goal %||39.6 (20)|
|32.8 (251)||3PT %||31.8 (102)|
|49.2 (269)||Effective FG %||45.7 (25)|
|53.7 (218)||True Shooting %||50.1 (30)|
Best Betting Sites For Bradley vs Illinois State
Bradley Betting Insights
- Bradley has won 11 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Braves are 4-0 ATS this season when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- Bradley’s games have hit the over nine out of 20 times this season.
- In 10 games this season, the Braves and their opponents have scored more than 129.5 combined points.
- Bradley’s contests this year have an average total of 132.5, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Illinois State Betting Insights
- Illinois State has put together an 8-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- So far this year, 12 out of Illinois State’s 21 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Redbirds games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 129.5 points in 13 of 21 outings.
- Illinois State’s average game total this season has been 133.7, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bradley Key Players
- Rienk Mast leads the Braves in points and rebounds. He puts up 13.8 points per game while adding 8.5 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Duke Deen’s 2.9 per game.
- The Braves are led by Deen from long distance. He knocks down 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Malevy Leons grabs 1.6 steals and 1.7 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Illinois State Key Players
- Darius Burford has the top spot on the Redbirds scoring and assist lists, putting up 11.7 points and 2.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kendall Lewis is the Illinois State leader with 6.6 per game.
- Malachi Poindexter leads the Redbirds in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Illinois State grabs more steals than Lewis (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Liam McChesny (1.2 per game).