The Brown Bears (3-2) will host the Bradley Braves (1-3) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup tips at 10:15 AM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Braves’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Bears ( ).
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 20, 2021 at 11:58 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bradley vs Brown Betting Odds
Bradley Betting Insights
- Bradley won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- When playing as at least 4-point favorites last season, the Braves had an ATS record of 3-5-1.
- A total of 14 of Bradley’s games last season went over the point total.
- Bradley and its opponents combined to score more than 131 points in 13 of 24 games last season.
- Braves matchups last season had an average total of 133.1, 2.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Brown Betting Insights
- Brown didn’t play during 2020-21.
Bradley Key Players
- Elijah Childs scored 14.2 points per game last season and grabed 8.4 rebounds a contest.
- Sean East notched 3.5 assists per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Childs recorded one steal and 1.1 blocks per game.