The Belmont Bruins (14-6, 7-2 MVC) will try to continue a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Bradley Braves (13-7, 6-3 MVC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Carver Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Braves’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Bruins ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 1:43 PM ET.
Bradley vs Belmont Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Bradley Offense Vs. Belmont Defense
|Bradley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Belmont Defense|
|70.8 (201)||Points/Gm||70.0 (206)|
|6.8 (330)||Possessions/Game||11.5 (215)|
|45.9 (106)||Field Goal %||44.4 (223)|
|36.0 (84)||3PT %||34.3 (218)|
|53.2 (82)||Effective FG %||50.1 (190)|
|55.6 (129)||True Shooting %||53.8 (145)|
Belmont Offense Vs. Bradley Defense
|Belmont Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bradley Defense|
|74.6 (127)||Points/Gm||60.7 (15)|
|11.5 (146)||Possessions/Game||6.8 (32)|
|46.4 (80)||Field Goal %||39.5 (18)|
|40.1 (4)||3PT %||31.0 (66)|
|55.2 (29)||Effective FG %||45.4 (24)|
|57.5 (58)||True Shooting %||50.1 (32)|
Best Betting Sites For Bradley vs Belmont
Bradley Betting Insights
- Bradley has covered 11 times in 19 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 8-point favorites this season, the Braves have an ATS record of 6-0.
- So far this season, eight out of Bradley’s 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Braves games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136.5 points seven times.
- Bradley has had an average of 131.4 points in its games this season, 5.1 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Belmont Betting Insights
- Belmont has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Bruins have not covered the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Belmont’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 19 times this season.
- The Bruins have combined with their opponents to score more than 136.5 points in 12 of 19 games this season.
- Belmont’s games this year have had a 144.6-point total on average, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Bradley Key Players
- Malevy Leons leads the Braves in points and rebounds. He averages 11.1 points per game while also adding 6.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Duke Deen’s 2.9 per game.
- The Braves are led by Deen from long distance. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Leons averages 1.7 steals and 1.7 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Bradley.
Belmont Key Players
- Ben Sheppard has shown out this season to lead the Bruins in points (18.3 per game), rebounds (4.9 per game), and assists (3.5 per game).
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, averaging 3.5 treys per game.
- Ja’kobi Gillespie tops Belmont in steals with 1.6 per game, and Even Brauns leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.