Bradley Beal’s Washington Wizards will face off against the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Beal has several prop bets listed for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Beal’s 31.2 points per game average is 1.7 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 57.1% of his matchups this season (24 of 42 games) Beal has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Beal’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (31.3 points) by 0.1 points.
- Beal has hit the points over in 17 of 32 opportunities (53.1%).
- Beal has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (31.3 points) in just 47.6% of his matchups (20 out of 42 games).
- Teams are scoring 114.1 points per game against the Warriors this season, the seventh-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Beal has had an assists prop bet set 32 times this season out of 42 games.
- Beal has averaged 4.8 assists per game, 0.3 more than Friday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 54.8% of his matchups this season (23 out of 42) Beal has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Beal has averaged 4.8 assists per game, the same as his average assist prop bet over/under.
- Beal has recorded 4.8 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in 23 of 42 of his contests (54.8%).
- Teams are averaging 24.1 assists per game against the Warriors this season, the 22nd-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Wizards vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from