Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards play the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Here’s how Beal’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Beal has recorded 31.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.5 points greater than Friday’s points prop total.
- 26 times this season (out of 45 total games — 57.8%) Beal has scored more than 29.5 points.
- The average points prop for Beal this season is 31.1, 0.1 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Beal has gone over the point total in 54.3% of his opportunities (19 of 35 chances).
- Beal’s season-long points prop bet average is 31.1 points, a figure he’s covered just 21 out of 45 games (46.7%).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have averaged 115.0 points per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 35 times this season.
- Beal has averaged 40.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (38.5).
- In 29 of 45 games (64.4%) Beal has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Beal has a season-long PRA average (40.6) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (41).
- Beal has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 60% of the time this season (21 of 35 opportunities).
- In 23 of 45 contests this season (51.1%) Beal covered his average PRA over/under (41).
Last 10 Games
Beal vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Wizards vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from