Bradley Beal has multiple prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his Washington Wizards and the New York Knicks. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Knicks.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Beal’s 31.8 points per game average is 0.3 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 51.3% of his matchups this season (20 of 39 games) Beal has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Beal’s season scoring average of 31.8 is 0.5 points higher than his 31.3 average points over/under.
- Beal has hit the points over in 17 of 31 opportunities (54.8%).
- Beal has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (31.3 points) in 51.3% of his games (20 out of 39 games).
- The Knicks’ opponents are scoring 105.0 points per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Beal has had an assists prop bet set 31 times this season out of 39 games.
- Beal’s season-long assist average — 4.6 per game — is 0.1 assists higher than Thursday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 51.3% of his matchups this season (20 out of 39) Beal has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Beal has averaged 0.2 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.8.
- In 51.3% of Beal’s contests (20 out of 39) he’s recorded more than 4.8 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Opponents of the Knicks have dished out 22.8 assists per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Beal vs the Knicks
Bet on the Wizards vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from