Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Beal when his Washington Wizards hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Beal’s 32.9 points per game average is 1.4 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 54.8% of his matchups this season (17 of 31 games) Beal has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Beal’s season scoring average of 32.9 is 1.6 points higher than his 31.3 average points over/under.
- Beal has hit the points over in 14 of 25 opportunities (56%).
- Beal has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (31.3 points) in 54.8% of his games (17 out of 31 games).
- The Clippers’ opponents are scoring 109.2 points per game, which is the 25th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 25 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Beal’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 43.1, which is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (42.5).
- In 48.4% of his games (15 out of 31) Beal has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Beal has a season-long PRA average (43.1) that’s 1.9 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (41.2).
- In 17 out of 25 chances this season (68%), Beal has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 61.3% of his matchups this year (19 of 31 contests), Beal covered his average PRA over/under (41.2).
Last 10 Games
Beal vs the Clippers
|Date||Team||Points||O/U Current Points Prop||PRA||O/U Current PRA Prop|
Bet on the Wizards vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from