Bradley Beal’s Washington Wizards will face the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Beal paces his squad in points per game (23.1), and also puts up 5.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists. Defensively, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Beal in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets (November 17)
Beal Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 25.5 points prop total set for Beal on Wednesday is 2.4 more than his season scoring average (23.1).
- Beal has played 13 games this season, totaling more than 25.5 points in three of them.
- Beal has hit the over just twice on a points prop this season (in 11 tries)
- Beal has averaged 1.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Beal has made more than 1.5 three pointers in five games this season.
- Allowing 115.1 points per contest, the Hornets are the worst team in the league on defense.
Beal Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from