Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards will face the Miami Heat at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Beal leads his squad in both points (23.8) and assists (5.7) per contest, and also posts 5.3 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we take a look at all of Beal’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets (November 20)
Beal Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for Beal is 25.5 points. That is 1.7 more than his season average of 23.8.
- Through 15 games this season, Beal has recorded more than 25.5 points four times.
- Beal has gone up against a points prop bet in 13 games this season, and he’s gone over three times.
- Beal’s 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Beal has made more than 2.5 treys in five of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 102.3 points per contest, which is fourth-best in the league.
Beal Vs Heat
Bet On Wizards Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from