Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards play the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Here’s how Beal’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Beal has scored 32.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 17 times this season (out of 32 total games — 53.1%) Beal has scored more than 32.5 points.
- Beal’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (31.3 points) by 1.6 points.
- Beal has hit the points over in 57.7% of his opportunities (15 of 26 chances).
- Beal’s season-long points prop bet average is 31.3 points, a figure he’s gone over 18 out of 32 contests (56.2%).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are scoring 110.8 points per game, which is the 23rd-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Beal has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 26 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Beal’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 43.0, which is 0.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (43.5).
- In 14 of 32 games (43.8%) Beal has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Wednesday’s game.
- Beal’s season-long PRA average (43.0) is 1.7 higher than his average PRA over/under — 41.3.
- Beal has gone over on his PRA prop bets 69.2% of the time this year (18 of 26 opportunities).
- In 20 of 32 contests this year (62.5%) Beal covered his average PRA over/under (41.3).
Last 10 Games
Beal vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Wizards vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from