Bradley Beal will take the court on Monday when his Washington Wizards play the Milwaukee Bucks. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Beal’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 27 of them.
- Beal has averaged 32.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.6 points greater than Monday’s points prop total.
- 22 times this season (out of 34 total games — 64.7%) Beal has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Beal’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (31.3 points) by 0.8 points.
- Beal has hit the points over in 55.6% of his opportunities (15 of 27 chances).
- Beal’s season-long points prop bet average is 31.3 points, a figure he’s gone over 18 out of 34 contests (52.9%).
- Opponents of the Bucks have scored 112.4 points per game this season, the 11th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Beal has had an assists prop bet set in 27 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Beal has averaged 4.6 assists per game, 0.1 more than Monday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 16 out of 34 games this season (47.1%) Beal has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Beal has averaged 0.2 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.8.
- Beal has recorded 4.8 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in only 16 of 34 of his games (47.1%).
- Teams are averaging 24.6 assists per game against the Bucks this season, the 17th-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Wizards vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from