Brad Marchand and the Boston Bruins face the Carolina Hurricanes in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, at PNC Arena. Prop bets for Marchand in that upcoming Bruins-Hurricanes matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Brad Marchand Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Brad Marchand Season Stats
- In 70 games this season, Marchand has averaged 19:14 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +16.
- He has scored in 23 games, and has 32 goals in total, so far this season.
- Marchand has 47 assists in all, with at least one in 34 games.
- Marchand has 79 points this season, picking up at least one point in 48 different games.
- Marchand has seven goals and 19 assists on the power play.
- Marchand’s shooting percentage this season is 13.2%, and he is averaging 3.5 shots per game.
Brad Marchand Prop Bet Insights
- Marchand has gone over his points prop bet in 33 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 59 opportunities).
- In 40 games with shorter odds than -160 to exceed his point total, Marchand has hit the over 26 times (65.0% of chances).
- In the 19 games Marchand has played this season with longer odds than -160 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total seven times (36.8% of chances).
- Marchand’s odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 61.5% that he hits the over.
Brad Marchand Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/19/2022||Blues||0||0||0||17:42||Away||W 3-2 OT|
Boston Bruins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from